April 27, 2011

Annie's Sweet 3rd Birthday


When I came across this sweet and pretty little girls birthday party I couldn't wait to share with you. Jenny Haas of Jenny Haas Photography put this girly little party together for her daughter Annie's 3rd birthday. Annie's favourite colour is Pink so Jenny based the party theme around this colour. I love the soft pastel colours used throughout this party, so sweet and girly. Some of my favourite bits ar the bunting hung by mini pegs (love that idea), the little cupcaks in the jar with some ribbon and a wooden spoon, the little glassine favour bags and of course the cake is amazing!! But this whole party is truly incredible. Well done Jenny and thank you for letting me share it.












2 comments:

  1. wow the perfect little girls birthday party! beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this party! So sweet! I am wondering if there is a way to get the DIY printables that she used? I would love to replicate this for my daughter's birthday party!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails